Fees at Highview Residences include the following:
- Accommodation in a private room in a Resident Home Area of only 12 to 14 Residents in a Community / Cottage
- Care services
- Nursing care
- Provision of meals and snacks, prepared by Red Seal chefs
- Therapeutic diets or specialized diets as required
- Assistance with bathing, personal hygiene, ambulation, feeding, dressing, and escorting to and from activities
- Administration of medications or other substances
- Dementia sensitive activities – scheduled activities including music, art, pet therapy, church services, games, baking, etc.
- Housekeeping – provision of bed making, dusting, vacuuming.
- Laundry of personal items and linens; provision and laundering of towels.
|Monthly Fees:||Person 1||Person 2|
|1 Room||An individual||1 Needing care||$7,500||–|
|1 Room||A couple||1 Needing care||$7,500||$900|
|1 Room||A couple||2 Needing care||$7,500||$4,925|
Extra Care Fee ($600 monthly):
This fee comes into effect when a Resident becomes non-ambulatory, requiring mechanical lifts, and/or two-person transfers.
Items that remain under the financial care of the families include: prescriptions, and medical supplies, in room telephone – cable TV – internet, professional hairdressing, podiatrist services, and personal care items.
Move-Ins and Move-Outs
During the pandemic, all move-ins and move-outs are required to only use the policy-approved moving and transition services of Hugo & Company. Monica, Trudy and their team have been moving residents into Highview for years, and will make this transition easy for you, and safe for everyone, ensuring all the IPAC and security protocols are followed.