Fees at Highview Residence include the following:
- Accommodation in a private room in a Resident Home Area of 12 or 13 Residents
- Care services
- Nursing care supervised by registered staff
- Provision of meals and snacks, prepared by Red Seal chefs
- Therapeutic diets or specialized diets as required
- Assistance with bathing, personal hygiene, ambulation, feeding, dressing, and escorting to and from activities
- Administration of medications or other substances
- Dementia sensitive activities – scheduled activities including music, art, pet therapy, church services, games, baking, etc.
- Housekeeping – provision of bed making, dusting, vacuuming.
- Laundry of personal items and linens; provision and laundering of towels.
|Monthly Fees:||Person 1||Person 2|
|1 Room||An individual||1 Needing care||$6,550||–|
|1 Room||A couple||1 Needing care||$6,550||$825|
|1 Room||A couple||2 Needing care||$6,550||$4,520|
Extra Care Fee ($600 monthly):
This fee comes into effect when a Resident becomes non-ambulatory, requiring mechanical lifts, and/or two-person transfers.
Items that remain under the financial care of the families include: prescriptions, and medical supplies, in room telephone – cable TV – internet, professional hairdressing, podiatrist services, and personal care items.